Sensual Massage With Essential Oils
As the bedroom door closes behind you at night, many of us would agree that sleeping isn’t what we’re looking forward to doing most. Some tossing and turning between the sheets with your significant other sounds like a much better idea.
Although sex isn’t everything in life, it is without a doubt a very important aspect of it. Keeping the excitement, romance, and playfulness alive within your relationship is a great way to bond and express your love and affection to each other. Building intimacy with your partner has many other emotional benefits that can help strengthen your relationship; helping it become healthier and more comfortable.
To make things a little more interesting in the bedroom, giving each other a sensual massage is a great way to do it. Regular massage oils work fine. But upping your game by doing a sensual massage with essential oils, is likely to take your night to a whole other level.
How do essential oils for sex work?
The aphrodisiac properties some essential oils may have can help boost and increase your sex mood, and provide you with a much more enhanced and positive sexual experience. Like the topic of our article implies, they can either be used on the skin - when mixed with a carrier oil - to create your own body sensual massage oil, in a diffuser - to set an aromatic mood - or in a romantic bath.
There are, indeed, many ways to make special blends of essential oils for sex. Perhaps you didn’t know this, but there are a great variety of aphrodisiac essential oils that can help create a warm, seductive, and loving atmosphere to wrap up your day. Or any other time, let’s be honest.
Here are the best aphrodisiac essential oils you can blend together to create your own sensual massage oil.
- Patchouli: Patchouli has a reputation for being an incredible aphrodisiac essential oil. For centuries, this oil has been quite popular in India for intimate, tantric sexual practices, and even during the 60’s flower power movement. Its freeing and intensifying qualities will work very well blended for a sensual massage with essential oils.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is a great aphrodisiac essential oil, especially for women. Studies have found that inhaling sandalwood prior or during sex, women tended to have higher sensations of desire.
- Lavender: Lavender is definitely a must to include when doing a sensual massage with essential oils. Since it encourages relaxation, it can only add great benefits to the overall experience; especially for when it’s over. Nothing better than bonding with a lingering scent of lavender!
- Ylang Ylang: Associated with feelings of euphoria, Ylang Ylang makes a perfect essential oil for a sensual massage. It also helps to improve your self-esteem. And with more confidence and trust in yourself, the sexual experience is bound to be improved almost instantly.
- Cape Rose Geranium: Mixing in Rose Cape Geranium is a great essential oil to blend inside a carrier oil. Its rich, floral fragrance fills the room with an uplifting, romantic aroma able to set the stage perfectly.
- Peru Balsam: With hints of vanilla and cinnamon, Peru Balsam essential oils are great options to create a warm, inviting environment. While it encourages a relaxed state of mind, it also triggers emotions of joy and ecstasy - everything you need for times of romance and love.
We recommend that you blend up to 10 drops of essential oils into a 30ml bottle of almond oil, jojoba oil, or coconut oil; depending on what your preferred aroma is. Play to recognise and use different essential oils aromas, choose those that tinker your feelings, at the time, and enjoy the experience.
Our Body Range includes some great massage oils and body oils you can use for those moments of closeness and togetherness:
- Treat Yourself: Out Treat Yourself Massage Oil contains Patchouli, our trusted essential oil aphrodisiac, as well as Sweet Orange to encourage feelings of relaxation.
- Natural Feeling: The Natural Feeling Body Oil is packed with moisturising and nourishing carrier oils like hemp seed oil and coconut oil, which work perfectly to leave you soft to the touch. It also includes Ylang Ylang to boost your confidence, which helps enhance connectivity and integration.
Feel empowered and free to get more excitement and emotions out of these special moments of complicity with your partner. They are incredible opportunities to express our love and admiration for the other and serve to stir our relationships into a more passionate and healthier direction. How do you create a sensual atmosphere? We’d love to know!