Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
$ 18.00 AUD
100% Pure Organic Tea Tree Essential oil
Organic Tea Tree essential oil benefits are:
- It can be used as an antifungal for the treatment of Athlete's foot
- A powerful antiseptic to use on wounds and prevent infections
- It can be used on insect bites and as an insect repellent when diluted on water and applied topically.
- Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it can assist as a natural remedy for some inflammatory skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis, as well as an acne treatment to kill the bacteria.
- For skincare, it can be used to balance oily skin
Tea Tree Essential oil is one of Australia's native plant medicines. It has been widely used by Australian Aborigines for many decades. It is known for its potential antiseptic properties, which have the ability to kill many strains of bacteria, viruses and fungi, making it very popular within the use of various household products.
This volatile oil and its natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory actions make it one of the most beneficial essential oil to include in your medicine cabinet. It can be commonly used to make DIY cleaning products, to kill mould bacteria that might be growing, apply topically to heal skin issues and infections. It can also be used to acne treatments, to heals wounds and for athlete's foot fungi because of its antifungal and antimicrobial properties.
Tea tree’s primary active ingredients include terpene hydrocarbons, monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes. It is these compounds that give tea tree its anti-bacterial, antiviral and antifungal activity. See our Tea Tree essential oil "Uses" tab for a laundry list of applications for Tea Tree Oil.
Caution: Do not ingest. Store in a cool, dry area below 30° away from the reach of small children.
- To help kill mould bacteria, add 6 drops on a diffuser and use it at home to kill help kill this toxic bacteria
- For a DIY acne treatment, add 4 drops of Tea Tea essential oil to 200ml of your daily face wash to help kill bacteria and help control mild acne issues
- Tea Trea oil can be used for the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis, a common skin condition that causes scaly patches on the scalp and dandruff.
It has a woody, earthy, fresh, herbaceous yet medicinal aroma.