Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
$ 19.00 AUD
100% Pure Organic Peppermint essential oil
Organic Peppermint essential may help to assist in:
- Reduce nausea
- Alleviate headaches
- Helps to promote hair growth
- Dandruff reduction and treatment
- Aid in oral health support
- Relief of skin itchiness
- Natural bug repellant
- Boosts skin health
- Sunburn relief
- Awaken the senses
- Boost your mood
This pleasantly suitable oil is one of the most versatile and utilised oil, along with Lavender.
This fresh and invigorating oil is recommended for its anti-nausea benefits, mental fatigue, migraine, airway clearing and soothing effects on the gastric lining and colon, because of its ability to reduce muscle spasms. Dilute with a carrier oil and apply on your belly and massage in circles (clockwise).
Peppermint essential oil's scent stimulates the mind and body while inspiring a sense of peace. Which makes it perfect to use or diffuse throughout a workout, class or a day at work to have an uplifting feeling. Also recommended after a tough workout in cooling and calming post-workout massage to boost positivity and relieve sore muscles.
It has been commonly used to alleviate headaches because of its muscle-relaxing and cooling properties. When applied to the forehead, temples and back of the neck it can have a mentally relaxing effect.
Cautions: Peppermint essential oil has a cooling effect on the body and in some cases can lower the blood pressure. Best not to be used on infants or children under 2 years old.
If taking iron supplements, allow at least three hours between the intake of the supplement and the use of Peppermint essential oil, as this last one could reduce the absorption of iron when taken simultaneously.
- For nausea relief, inhale directly from the bottle and do at least three deep breathing to help your body calm down. Rub 1 -2 drops behind your ears.
- To help stimulate your scalp and promote hair growth simply add 2 - 3 drops of peppermint oil into your scalp when applying your shampoo in the shower and massage. Leave for 3 minutes and rinse. Repeat this three times a week.
- For a headache simply apply 2 - 3 drops on the back of your neck, temples and forehead and massage it in. Inhale and do a breathing exercise to help release the tensions in your head.
- To assist in the relief of IBS symptoms, use topically by applying 2 -3 drops blended with a carrier oil onto your abdomen.
- For acne, mix 2 - 3 drops of peppermint oil with equal parts of lavender oil and coconut oil and apply directly to the area of concern.
- To be used as a sunburn relief, just mix 2 -3 drops of peppermint oil with coconut oil and apply directly to the skin. Repeat throughout the day to help support healthy skin renewal.
Minty, sweet and fragrant. Reminiscent of peppermint candies.