38 Chelmsford Street
Newtown NSW 2042
By appointment only - please send us a message to book in your visit.
Come and join us in a personalised aromatic experience where we will run you through all the different aromas and benefits from our full product range.
Organic Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil
Lemon Myrtle is a native Australian tree. Its essential oils have been used traditionally used by Indigenous Australians .
It is a powerful antioxidant, antiseptic and anti-viral agent. It may help strengthen your immune system or help in the treatment of skin issues.
- Protecting wounds from microbial infections
- Stress and anxiety relief
- Energy Booster
- Uplifts the mood
- Immune system booster
- Helps with cough relief and other breathing issues
Backhousia Citriodora - 5ml
Fresh, punchy lemon aroma. More intense than Lemon essential oil.
Caution: Do not ingest. Store in a cool, dry area below 30° away from the reach of small children. If used topically, always blend with a carrier oil.
To use within a diffuser, place up to 8 drops in the water-filled compartment.
To incorporate in topical forms of skincare and haircare (moisturisers, shampoos, face creams) place up to 5 drops in every 30ml of carrier oil or lotion.
Try it inside our products:
- Daydreaming - Grapefruit - Lemon Myrtle - Ylang Ylang
- Inner Balance - Frankincense - Lemon Myrtle - Cedarwood
- Unwind - Sweet Orange - Lemon Myrtle - Patchouli
- Focus Driver Natural Perfume Roll-on
- Mental Clarity Natural Perfume Roll-on
- Active Release Natural Perfume Roll-on
- Hand Sanitiser