Organic Frankincense Essential Oil
$ 33.00 AUD
Organic Frankincense essential oil may help to assist in:
- Help with stress relief
- Aid to boosts the immune system
- Antibacterial and astringent
- Aid to prevent signs of ageing and skin issues
- Help decrease inflammation and muscle pain
- Assist with sleeping issues
- Help alleviate cold and flu symptoms
- May help to decrease acne
- Help focus the mind
- Achieve a meditative state of mind
- Work with your energy and balance your emotions
- May help relief anxiety
- To help find balance and inner confidence
100% Pure Organic Frankincense essential oil
Frankincense essential oil is one of the oldest oils used by the Egyptians and ancient worlds because of its therapeutical benefits. It has also been used for centuries in traditional Chinese, Aryuvedic and Arabian medicine for healing the body from the inside out.
Its properties may be used to help heal wounds, reduce scarring, address congestions and colds, anti-inflammatory actions on the body's various systems. It may also help to decrease arthritis and rheumatism aches and tone ageing skin.
Frankincense is commonly used as well to strengthen the mind and heart, to elevate feelings of heightened spirituality and wellbeing. It's a great oil for meditation, calmness, study and concentration, helping to reduce feelings of anxiety. It helps promote positive vibes and therefore inner confidence and self-centeredness.
The Boswellia Rivae has a high content of Limonene, Alpha-Pinene and traces of other unique chemical constituents. The presence of these components suggests that the oil can be good to assist for pain relief. The high Limonene content of Frankincense Rivae also makes it an excellent anti-fungal.
Its regenerative properties allow this oil to be used to assist in the reduction of scars, stretch marks, acne remedy and wounds when used topically blended with a carrier oil. It has the ability to aid to reduce redness and skin irritation because of its pentacyclic triterpene (steroid-like) structure that can aid to soothe the irritated skin.
This Organic Frankincense essential oil is one of the most versatile oils, having a low safety concern and can be combined with various other essential oils and carrier oils.
Caution: Frankincense essential oil is known to have blood-thinning effects. Its use may not be suitable for anyone who has problems related to blood clotting as it may potentially react with certain anticoagulant medications. Don't ingest. Store in a cool, dry area below 30° away from the reach of small children.
- Add 5 drops to a diffuser for relaxation and inner connection. You can also blend in your diffuser 2x drops of Frankincense, 2x drops of Lemon Myrtle and 2x drops of Cedarwood to create our Inner Balance blend.
- To aid in acne treatments and skin regeneration, blend 3 drops of Frankincense oil with a carrier oil, or a moisturiser and apply directly to the affected area. Reapply at least twice daily. Just be careful not to apply to broken skin directly, make sure the skin is already in the process of healing.
- For face masks, add 2 drops of Frankincense and 1 drop of Neroli essential oil to 1/2 tablespoon of organic coconut oil. Apply to a clean face and leave for about 20 minutes, then remove the excess with a cotton ball and leave the remaining of the mask throughout the night.
- To help relief anxiety, add a drop on the palm of your hands and breathe into a cupping shape. Do at least three deep, slow breathing to help calm down all your senses.
Woodsy, balsamic, slightly spicy and fruity, intense, earthy, and a bit sweet at the same time