Organic Clove Essential Oil
$ 21.00 AUD
Organic Clove essential oil may help to assist in:
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Toothache relief
- Immune system booster
- Helps fight off cold and flu symptoms
100% Pure Organic Clove Essential Oil
The number of benefits that Clove essential oil has is long, it has been commonly used as a broad-spectrum antimicrobial and for its anti-inflammatory properties, helping to boost the immune system.
This steam-distilled oil is made out of the dried buds of this evergreen tree.
One of its biggest benefits is its ability to kill the mould bacteria and therefore commonly used in the creation of various natural household cleaning products. But it is also very well known as a natural remedy to help reduce the pain affiliated with dental problems, as one of its natural chemical composition has the same numbing effect as benzocaine in its natural chemical composition, based on the Journal of Dentistry publication.
Thanks to its antimicrobial properties, Clove oil may be of help in the treatment of acne, breakouts, pimples, rashes and blisters.
Eugenol is one of Cloves oils main components, which may be of help to increase the blood flow to the skin and help it glow when used topically.
Caution: Do not use topically if you suffer from bleeding disorders. Do not use when pregnant or nursing. Not recommended for children under 2 years. Do not use when taking anticoagulant / antiplatelet medications. Don't ingest. Store in a cool, dry area below 30° away from the reach of small children.
- To use topically on your skin to assist in alleviating acne, rashes or blisters, just mix 4 drops of Clove oil with 1 tablespoon of Jojoba oil or Coconut oil and apply it to the affected areas of the skin - using a cotton ball or directly.
- To DIY your own mould killing household cleaning product for the bathroom, then use this recipe:
- 500ml White Vinegar
- 500ml water
- 5 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Clove Essential Oil
- 1 litre glass jar (if you can repurpose one that you have at home then better!
- Atomiser or spritzer
- To use on a diffuser to boost your immune system check out our Immune Force trio just add 2 drops of Clove oil, 1 drop of ginger and 4 drops of Blood Orange
- To help alleviate cold & flu symptoms through topical use: mix with a carrier oil of your preference (Jojoba oil, Argan oil or as simple as Coconut oil) and apply around your neck, chest and back before sleeping. Our recommended blend for this treatment is 1 drop of Clove oil, 1 drop of Ginger oil, 2 drops of Blood Orange oil and 1 drop of Eucalyptus oil with 2 tablespoons of a carrier oil.
Earthy, spicy, warming aromas with a woody character.