Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil
$ 18.00 AUD
Organic Lemongrass essential oil may help to assist with:
- Helps alleviate headaches
- Natural deodorizer and cleaner - great for DIY home cleaning
- Antiseptic and astringent properties
- Helps as a natural skin toner
- Aids to alleviate muscle pains and spasms
- Helps to stimulate hair growth
- Natural bug repellant
- May aid for stress relief
- Aids to reduce anxiety
- Helps with the symptoms of colds and flu
100% Pure Organic Lemongrass essential oil
Lemongrass oil has a bright, fresh, grassy-lemon citrus aroma with earthy undertones that will uplift, clarify and calm your senses. It could be of help as an analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, galactagogue, insecticidal, nervine and sedative.
It has a great soothing, sedating and calming effects on the mind, may help to reduce inflammations, itching of the skin and help relieve tension and anxiety. It also aids to remove toxins from the body and reduce blood pressure.
Lemongrass essential oil is as great antibacterial because of its citral and limonene content, it can be used in an office as a method of air disinfection with a diffuser. Studies have shown that 89% reduction of airborne bacteria took place within 15 hours in an office environment.
It aids our logical thinking and is ideal for use at home or work wherever clear, fresh thinking and good concentration is needed. Just add 5 drops to your diffuser during the day.
Caution: Do not use when pregnant, breadfeeding or on children under the age of two. Don't ingest. Store in a cool, dry area below 30° away from the reach of small children.
- To help combat airborne bacteria when having a cold and flu, add 5 drops of Lemongrass essential oil to your diffuser and diffuse for about 2 hours three times a day. Lemongrass oil has a cooling effect on the body and will help in the case of having a temperature that might be higher than usual.
- For the treatment of skin fungus, like athlete's foot, you can mix lemongrass essential oil, Tea tree oil and Coconut oil and apply twice a day on the affected area.
- To aid in the relief of headaches, dilute 1 - 2 drops of Lemongrass essential oil with any carrier oil and massage it on your temples and breathe in its stimulating aroma. Also, massage the base of your head and the back of neck to help release tensions.
- To help release tensions and stress, try out adding some drops of Lemongrass and Lavender oil on a foot bath and soak for 20 minutes.
- When suffering from an anxiety episode, inhale and breathe deeply lemongrass oil to help calm yourself down.
- To aid in the improvement of focus and freshness in the office with our Out in the Bush pack just add 2x drops of Rosemary, 2x drops of Eucalyptus and 2x drops of Lemongrass essential oil in your diffuser and enjoy.
Herbal and grassy, yet punchy citrus aroma