Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
$ 18.00 AUD
Organic Eucalyptus essential oil may help to assist in:
- Aids to cure wounds and rashes
- Helps improve respiratory conditions
- May assist in fighting topical infections
- Can help to alleviate hay fever symptoms
- Helps to boosts mental clarity
- Can help to relieve coughs and the symptoms of colds and flu
- Aids in reducing muscular pains and inflammation
- Bug repellant
100% Pure Organic Eucalyptus essential oil
Eucalyptus essential oil has traditionally been used to assist in the relieve of muscular aches and pains when used topically on the skin. It may also help to reduce inflammations in the body and swelling based on a clinical trial conducted.
This oil can also aid to improve respiratory conditions by opening your airways and making it easier to breathe. It can activate the nose's cold receptors and aid with your breathing when feeling stuffed up. Great to be used when sleeping to aid with decongested breathing.
It is known to be a strong expectorant, it may help relieve symptoms of colds and flu when used in a steam inhalation.
When the allergy season comes along, Eucalyptus essential oil may help to improve with allergy symptoms because of its active components of eucalyptol and citronellal, which have anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects. Eucalyptus oil also has immunoregulatory effects, which may help the bodies immune response when it comes into contact with an allergen agent.
Caution: Do not ingest. Avoid completely if suffering from Epilepsy, an episode of seizure or a breakthrough seizure. Minimise the use in infants under 2 years old, use in very small quantities an in an open area for safety. Store in a cool, dry area below 30° away from the reach of small children.
- To assist in the relief of Colds & Flu, just boil water and put it in a bowl with 3 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil. Maintain a distance of 30cm from the bowl and cover your head with a towel to "tent" it. Breath through your nose for a minute or two. Breathe deeply for five to ten minutes and enjoy the relief.
- Try diffusing it before bedtime by adding 5 - 7 drops on your diffuser while you sleep to help clear your breathing and improve sleep by easing the discomfort of your sinuses.
- To be used as an expectorant, dilute 2 -3 drops in 4ml of carrier oil and rub it on your chest and back twice daily for the duration of the cold.
- In the assistance of muscle pain relief, blend 5 drops of Eucalyptus in at least 2ml of carrier oil and apply directly on the sore area. Repeat at least three times a day for better effectiveness.
- Its antibacterial properties allow it to be used as a natural household cleaner. Just add 20 drops into a litre of water in a spray bottle.
Fresh, slightly camphorous, strong, punchy