38 Chelmsford Street
Newtown NSW 2042
By appointment only - please send us a message to book in your visit.
Come and join us in a personalised aromatic experience where we will run you through all the different aromas and benefits from our full product range.
Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood is a vital essential oil to keep in your collection. It is most commonly used to achieve a calm and relaxed state of mind in case of anxiety and lack of sleep. It targets emotional strengthening by enhancing mental clarity, endurance and reassuring feelings of certainty. Other uses include metabolism stimulation, revitalization of energy levels, and improved concentration.
Cedarwood is a great oil to use topically against fungi and bacteria. It is ideal for acne, eczema, and dryness - including an irritated and dry scalp.
- Stress and anxiety relief
- Promotes hair growth
- Helps relieve skin conditions (such as eczema, dryness, acne)
- Natural deodorant
- Helps improve focus and concentration
- Arthritis relief
- Cough relief
- Encourages sleep
Cedrus deodora - 5ml
Grounding, warm and woody
Caution: Do not ingest. Store in a cool, dry area below 30° away from the reach of small children. If used topically, always blend with a carrier oil.
To use within a diffuser, place up to 8 drops in the water-filled compartment.
To incorporate in topical forms of skincare and haircare (moisturisers, shampoos, face creams) place up to 5 drops in every 30ml of carrier oil or lotion.
Also, try this essential oil in some of our other products:
- Love Affair Essential Oil trio pack - Ylang Ylang - Cedarwood - Bergamot
- Relaxing Essential Oil trio pack - Lavender - Eucalyptus - Cedarwood
- Inner Balance Essential Oil trio pack - Frankincense - Lemon Myrtle - Cedarwood
- Yoga Shanti Massage Oil
- Focus Driver Natural Perfume Roll-on
- Deep in the Forest Natural Perfume Roll-on