Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil
$ 21.00 AUD
100% Pure Organic Cedarwood essential oil
Organic Cedarwood essential oil may help to assist in:
- Natural Sedative
- Antiseptic properties
- Helps promote hair growth
- Aids in the improvement of skin conditions i.e eczema, seborrheic scalp, skin dryness
- Natural deodoriser
- Help Improve focus and concentration
- Helps in the relief of arthritis
- Helps relief coughs
- Helps for sleeping
- Can be used to fight fungal infections
- Alleviates acne spots and helps
- Stress relief
- Can be used to soothe dry scalp
This essential oil has an exceptional therapeutic capacity and a beautifully rounded aroma. It is extracted through the process of steam distillation from wood pieces of cedarwood tree.
Some of the benefits this essential oil may be able to assist with are: anti-fungal, insect repellent, stimulates metabolism, assists in the tissue cleaning action of the lymphatic system, calms the nervous system and lessens anxiety, promotes the healing of tissues, fortifies and strengthens energy levels as well as helps with lethargy and poor concentration.
Cedarwood has been used as temple incense by Tibetan Buddhists for centuries to enhance mental strength, endurance, and certainty. It's sedative effects can help your body calm down and relax when inhaled. A good oil to include on a diffuser for sleeping.
Studies have shown that Cedarwood essential oil can also be used as a natural hair loss treatment, to fortify the re-growth of new hair. Combined with Rosemary, Lavender, Frankincense and Thyme.
This essential oil may be able to help improve your circulation, aiding with the inflammation of joints and tissues. A natural way to aid in the relief of arthritis pains in the joints because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
Caution: Don't ingest. Store in a cool, dry area below 30° away from the reach of small children.
- Use 4 drops of our Organic Cedarwood essential oil in a diffuser for calming and relaxation. For sleeping, diffuse 2 drops of Cedarwood, Lavender and Eucalyptus to help your body release and let go.
- For help with hair growth, you can combine Cedarwood essential oil with Rosemary and Lavender oils on 2 tablespoons of Coconut oil and massage it into your scalp. Leave in for 30 minutes and then rinse away thoroughly. Repeat twice a week.
- You can also use it to help increase the circulation in your body by mixing it with a carrier oil, like jojoba oil or argan oil and massage this blend on your body in a circular movement. This can be helpful in the relief of joint pain for people suffering from arthritis. You can also use our relaxing Yoga Shanti Massage oil which is a rich blend of Organic Jojoba and Coconut oil with pure Lavender and Cedarwood essential oils.
Woodsy, warm, grounding aromas