Here's to a true purest of oils! This cold-pressed, with high oleic fatty acids and high linoleic oil, absorbs into the skin quickly, hence why it's considered to have a dry feel to the skin and does not leave an oily residue on the surface.
Camellia seed is a light carrier oil that can be ideal to use on oily skin. It is considered a dry oil and will leave a velvety feeling that will not feel oily. It has a yellowish colour to it and a soft, sweet and floral aroma to enjoy.
This tea leave oil comes from a beautiful ornamental plant that is often known for its stunning flowers, but its seeds produce a beautiful oil with wonderful properties for your hair and skin.
This single carrier oil is so rich it can be used as a complete facial oil on its own or combined with beautiful essential oils as base oil. A great nurturing oil to use for hair strength, shine and glow.
- Use on its own right after showering on damp or dry skin as a daily moisturiser. Massage all over the face and body with circular movements
- This dry oil can be used as a facial oil on its own or as a carrier oil to be mixed with Patchouli, Cape Rose Geranium, Frankincense or Vetiver essential oils to work through rebalancing oily skin, acne and scars
- Ideal for oily skin, mature skin, exposed to the sun for deep hydration
- Use on damp hair after showering to aid in repair, nurturing and strengthening of the hair. Add Rosemary & Peppermint essential oils to promote hair growth
- Use on the scalp and massage it for 15 minutes to promote circulation, invigorate the scalp, heal and restore the roots. Use at least once a week before washing your hair
- Apply to sensitive skin as a balm to help soothe recurring skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema
Soft floral notes with a light sweetness
Organic Camellia Seed Oil (Refined) and Vitamine E