Organic Ginger Essential Oil
$ 26.00 AUD
Organic Ginger essential oil may help to assist in:
- Help alleviate muscle and joint pain
- Aids in reducing nausea
- Can be used for a healthy oral health
- Antibacterial purposes that can assist with infections
- Helps to alleviate related menstrual pains
- Helps improve your mood and anxiety levels
- It can help stimulate circulation in the body
- It can assist with insomnia and help conciliate sleep
100% pure Organic Ginger essential oil
This spicy and warming essential oil can be quite effective when used as a natural remedy to help reduce the symptoms of nausea, vomiting and motion sickness, based on research, by using it topically in low dilutions or in a diffuser.
It has antiseptic properties that may be able to assist with infections caused by microorganisms and bacteria. A great oil to used to help alleviate cold and flu symptoms and to diffuse to help boost the immune system. It may help ease respiratory problems by removing mucus from the lungs, working as an expectorant.
This essential oil has an earthy and woody aroma that is quite different from the fresh-cut ginger. Its high content of gingerol and sesquiterpenes, along with its other chemical components may help to assist with different therapeutical benefits as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant and expectorant.
Because of its analgesic effects, Ginger essential oil can assist to alleviate muscle pains, headaches, backaches and general soreness in the body when applied topically and blended with a carrier oil. Based on a study conducted in Georgia from 2010, where ginger supplements helped to reduce inflammation and aid to relieve muscular pain.
Caution: Don't ingest. Store in a cool, dry area below 30° away from the reach of small children. Do not use when pregnant.
- To assist with nausea relief you can try to directly inhale the oil from the bottle or add just one drop in your hands and do at least three deep breathings. Also try out diluting the oil with a carrier oil of your preference (Coconut, Jojoba, Sweet Almond oil) and massage it in a clockwise circular movement around your stomach.
- If it's to help relieve muscular pains and aches, or for joint relief from arthritis try diluting it with a carrier oil, some suggestions above on the ones to use, and massage it into your aching muscles or swollen joints. Repeat at least twice a day. You can also add a few drops of Eucalyptus essential oil as an optional.
- To help boost your immune system and alleviate cold and flu symptoms, try out adding 2 drops of Clove, 5 drops of Blood Orange and 1 drop of Ginger Essential oils in your diffuser and enjoy how this powerful Immune Force blend develops into the air.
- To help improve circulation in your body, blend two drops ginger oil on a carrier oil and massage (clockwise) into the heart area of your chest twice a day to promote the blood flow from the heart.
Earthy, woody aroma with a warm and spicy lingering note.