Kunzea Essential Oil
$ 27.00 AUD
Kunzea essential oil may help to assist in:
- Helps relief muscular aches & pains
- Relief of Influenza symptoms
- Aids to calm down nervous tensions, stress and mild anxiety
- Helps to temporary relief arthritis pains
- Helps release emotional blockage
- Aromatically uplifting and invigorating
100% Pure Kunzea Essential Oil
This Australian native essential oil is wild harvest and steam distilled in the North East of Tasmania and it is distilled from the plant leaves and terminal parts. It is a tall shrub which grows three to five meters in height, with abundant white or pink flowers. Some of Australia's native animals have been known to snooze under the Kunzea plants, where they are believed to find relief from ticks and other parasites, hence why this plant has also been given its popular name of "tick bush". It is considered to be organically grown as it is harvested rm the wild.
This Australian bush has some unique anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties that works by helping to relax the muscles and reduce inflammation to aid alleviate pain. Deeply penetrating into the layers of the skin and muscles to help promote the body's own healing process. It has been listed with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration to aid in the temporary relief of arthritis and rheumatism pain, for the relief of influenza symptoms and muscular aches and pains as of its high content of important sesquiterpene compounds - globulol, viridiflorol, spathulenol, ledol and bicyclogermacrene - which have been recognised for their anti-inflammatory properties (Ref: E. Joy Bowles, 2000. The Basic Chemistry of Aromatherapeutic Essential Oils 2nd Ed)
This oil is aromatically uplifting and invigorating and has a unique Australian native bush aroma, very crisp, clean and medicinal.
Caution: Do not ingest. Store in a cool, dry area below 30° away from the reach of small children.
- To use in a diffuser or oil burner, just add 2 drops of Kunzea, 2 drops of Eucalyptus and 2 drops of Cedarwood for a meditative aroma.
- To use as an antiseptic for wounds and cuts, a small amount can be applied to the skin to help avoid infections.
- For muscle pain relief, just mix with a carrier oil like coconut oil or even with a daily moisturiser and massage the areas in pain at least twice a day.
Top / Middle Note
Fresh, crisp and medicinal aroma. Very clean with a hint of spice and woodiness.