This cold-pressed liquid wax is produced in the seed of the plant and it shares the same molecular structure as the natural oils the human skin produces.
Rich in antioxidants, Vitamins A & E, as well as Omega-6 fatty acids, making this amazing carrier oil is great to help the skin regenerate, nourish and reduce inflammation. Including skin infections, aging and wound healing. This oil can be used on its own or as a base oil mixed with essential oils and incorporated into your daily self-care routines.
You can use this lovely carrier oil anywhere on your face & body as it is free of any harmful chemicals. It can be used on any skin type, dry, sensitive or even acne-prone skin due to its antibacterial properties it can protect against some types of bacteria.
- It is great to use on the scalp and hair to help heal breakage or split ends in your hair. Add Patchouli, Cedarwood and Ylang Ylang essential oils to bring strength to your hair
- Use it on its own as a daily moisturiser on your face or body or make your own blend to get even more benefits with the topical use of essential oils
- Apply on skin after being exposed to the sun or having a sunburn
- It can be used as an intimate lubricant
- Use on your face to remove make-up with a cotton ball
- Use on nails and cuticles
- Create your own amazing natural body scrubs. Mix with sugar and ground coffee, add a few drops of Grapefruit essential oil to improve your circulation and help reduce cellulite
- It's safe to use on pets. Great to heal and soothe dog's cracked or dry paws
- Can be used as a beard oil on a daily basis. Add 1 drop of Cedarwood essential oil to help keep the beard clean and smooth
Light nutty aroma
Jojoba Clear Seed Oil and Vitamin E.
Did you Know?
Jojoba oil boasts a wide array of benefits that make it a favourite among both practitioners and recipients of massage therapy. Find out more on our blog