Honey Myrtle Essential Oil
$ 28.00 AUD
$ 25.00 AUD
100% Pure Honey Myrtle Essential oil
Honey Myrtle essential oil may help to assist in:
- Help relief mental stress
- Clears and focus the mind
- Helps alleviate muscle spams
- Deodorise your home
- Uplift the mood
- Relaxing and calming effect
- Aid with muscle pain relief
- Helps strengthen the immune system
- Alleviate congested airways
This endemic western Australia oil is a boutique oil rich in therapeutical benefits. It is part of the Melaleuca family, which means is a shrub with soft white flowers, green leaves, and rich brown twigs. The oil is steam, distilled from the leaves and twigs of the plant.
Honey Myrtle essential oil has a very high citral content, making it the highest of the distilled oils from the melaleuca family. Citral is a natural chemical component of the oil which is known to have very good antimicrobial properties.
This oil has a sweet undertone and a strong citrus scent that is easily recognisable as part of the melaleuca oils. Its antiviral and antibacterial properties could help aid to strengthen the immune system. It can be as powerful as Tea Tree essential oil in the fight and purifying unwanted bacterial activity. Ideal to assist with respiratory issues and clear congested airways.
An uplifting oil to help invigorate the body and the mind. Work from an energetic level to balance emotions and aid to reduce physical fatigue.
The research on this oil is ongoing for its aromatherapy properties. It is highly concentrated, volatile and therefore it must always be used diluted when applied topically and it can cause skin and eye irritation.
May cause skin irritation if used undiluted. Reduce or avoid its use topically when pregnant. Refrigerate for longer shelf life or under 30°. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
- To use as a deodoriser for your house and uplift your spirit, just add 3-4 drops on your diffuser on its own or blended with Tea Tree, Eucalyptus or Cedarwood.
- To help alleviate muscle spasms, dilute 5 drops in 15ml of carrier oil i.e. coconut oil or sweet almond oil and massage with a circular movement.
Strong citrus scent with a sweet back note.