38 Chelmsford Street
Newtown NSW 2042
By appointment only - please send us a message to book in your visit.
Come and join us in a personalised aromatic experience where we will run you through all the different aromas and benefits from our full product range.
Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus essential oil is used to relieve muscular aches and pains. It can reduce inflammation and swelling - because of this, it's become a popular oil among athletes and sports enthusiasts.
Its fresh and strong aroma helps congested airways, ideal to use in flu or allergy season to help with a goodnight’s sleep.
- Helps heal wounds and rashes
- Relieves respiratory conditions
- Helps heal topical skin issues
- Alleviates hay fever symptoms
- Boosts mental clarity
- Coughs relief
- Relief of cold and flu symptoms
- Muscle pain and inflammation relief
- Bug repellent
Eucalyptus Radiata - 5ml
Strongly fresh, herbaceous and slightly minty.
Caution: Avoid completely if suffering from epilepsy, an episode of seizure or a breakthrough seizure. Do not ingest. Store in a cool, dry area below 30°and away from the reach of small children. If used topically, always blend with a carrier oil.
To use within a diffuser, place up to 8 drops in the water-filled compartment.
To incorporate in topical forms of skincare and haircare (moisturisers, shampoos, face creams) place up to 5 drops in every 30ml of carrier oil or lotion.
Also, try some of our lovely essential oil trios to blend:
- Uplifting - Sweet Orange - Eucalyptus - Grapefruit
- Freshness Boost - Spearmint - Lime - Eucalyptus
- Out in the Bush - Rosemary - Lemongrass - Eucalyptus
- Relaxing - Lavender - Eucalyptus - Cedarwood
- Active Traveller - Travel Pack micro roll-ons